Are you facing Impaired Driving Charges?
If you have been charged with one of the following Impaired Driving offenses and need a DUI Lawyer you can count on, contact us today.
- Refusing the breathalyzer
- Driving with blood alcohol level over 0.08
- Second DUI Offences
- Impaired Driving causing death or harm
- Driving under the influence
- Careless or dangerous driving charges
Have you refused to provide a breathalyzer sample? Are you facing impaired driving charges? Get the information you need about refusal to blow in Alberta.
Second Offense DUI
Have you been charged with a second offense DUI? You may be facing serious penalties. Learn more about second offense DUI penalties today.
DUI Laws in Alberta
Are you looking for clarification on Alberta’s Impaired Driving laws? Get the information you need about the changes, made effective on April 9, 2018 in Alberta.